Waterdrop TSU 0.01μm Water Filter System
- 0.01 μm ultrafiltration membrane: The 0.01 μm ultrafiltration membrane can reduce most harmful substances that are larger than 0.01 um. The integrated-waterway under sink water filter system can effectively reduce residual chlorine, taste and odor, heavy metals and prevent leakage. Please note that Waterdrop under sink water filter can retain potassium, calcium, sodium, magnesium and other minerals that are beneficial to health, but it cannot reduce the TDS.
- Integrated waterways: This Waterdrop under sink water filter system adopts advanced integrated waterways to prevent water leakage, so that you can feel free to replace the filter without shutting off water supply. The under sink water filter can give you a safe water drinking experience.
- 24 month filter lifespan: With the adoption of the advanced ultrafiltration membrane design, the service life of the under sink water filter system is prolonged to 24 months, the replacement frequency is reduced, and the maintenance cost is saved. Besides, the lifespan of the PP filter is 6 months, and the lifespan of the CT filter is 12 months.
- Smart indicators: The under sink water filtration system is provided with smart indicators, which help to improve the life quality, so that you can get the water quality and work modes at a glance. The indicators on the panel notify you when to replace the filter, ensuring purity and safety of drinking water.
- Easy to install: The system is equipped with a stainless steel faucet, a 3/8” water inlet hose, a 1/4” water outlet hose, a 3/8”-1/2” feed water adapter, and other necessary accessories. You can install this Waterdrop Ultra Filtration System in a few minutes, and its filter can be easily replace by simple twist and pull within 3 seconds. Please note that you need to drill a 1-inch hole on your countertop.