When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Thanks for your support!
DRI-ONE Fire Retardant Spray
If you are in a wild-fire danger area than you will want to make your home as fire-resistant as possible. The average deck size is between 300 and 400 square feet. This 1-gallon will cover approximately 200 square feet but you’ll likely want to use this fire retardant on more than just your deck.
Desert Research Institute, Inc. has been in business since 1958. Manufacturing our product DRI-ONE Flame Retardant Spray.
DRI-ONE is a Safe, Non-Toxic, Non-Hazardous formula. For the treatment of Fabric, Wood, and Plant Based Products. For the prevention of combustion and flame spread in case of fire. This product has been used in both the business and personal environments for over 60 years.
- Retards Fire By Limiting Flame Spread
- A Clear, Water Based Flame Retardant.
- Dries Clear, No Odor, Non Sticky Formula
- Ready to Use, Requires No Dilution or Mixing
- Easy to Use – Brush, Roll, Spray , and/or Submerge
- The treated item can be painted or stained After DRI-ONE has dried.
- Packaged in Quarts, Gallons, 5 Gallon Pails and 55 Gallon Drums
DRI-ONE is formulated to Protect, Penetrate, and Bond to the cellular structure of absorbent materials such as Foam, Fabric, Wood and Plant Based Products.
DRI-ONE Fire Retardant Spray. This 1-gallon will cover approximately 200 square feet. In a wild-fire danger area, make your home fire-resistant