When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Thanks for your support!
First My Family All-in-One 4 Person, 72 Hour Emergency Survival Kit
This emergency bag features 72 hours worth of food and water rations. It is designed to help keep yourself healthy and safe until help arrives.
First My Family has been passionate about keeping families safe since 2011. Natural or otherwise, disasters can happen at any time. First My Family is dedicated to helping families, businesses, and communities prepare for the unexpected. Committed to your family’s safety, First My Family specializes in providing emergency resources and disaster preparedness kits to make sure your family is prepared before an emergency happens. This is why we created our First My Family All-in-One 4 Person 72-Hour Survival Kit
- ALL YOU NEED FOR FOUR. Includes food and water rations for four and an 85-piece first-aid kit. Plus plenty of materials to help provide shelter and warmth. Our emergency preparedness kit has what you need to keep your family safe until help arrives.
- BE PREPARED FOR ANYTHING. When disaster strikes and time is of the essence, you’ll be thankful for this disaster kit. Designed to keep you safe in the event of a flood, fire, earthquake or storm. This kit is a must-have for any household.
- CERTIFIED FOR YOUR PEACE OF MIND. This bug out bag contains a large variety of emergency items that exceed the Red Cross guidelines for preparedness so you can rest assured that you have everything you need in case of an emergency.
- GRAB & GO. This emergency backpack is waterproof and compact, making it easy to transport and store. Leave it by the front door, in the hallway closet, or even in the trunk of your car so it’s ready to go at a moment’s notice.
- MORE THAN JUST A DISASTER KIT. Although this kit is designed for disaster preparedness, it’s also a must-have for camping, hiking, road trips and other outdoor activities. Take it with you whenever you’re away from home and be prepared for anything.