When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Thanks for your support!
ComStar Super Heat Fuel Oil 16oz
ComStar Super Heat, 8-in-1 Fuel Oil Treatment, Controls Waxing & Jelling, Melts Ice, Lowers Pour Point, Dissolves Sludge, Reduces Soot, Rust, Water, Cleans Parts, Made In USA, 16 Ounces (60-130)
- ComStar’s Super Heat has been the choice of professionals for over 45 years. Only Super Heat provides 8 treatments in 1. Super Heat melts ice, lowers the pour point in fuel tanks, controls waxing and jelling, eliminates water, dissolves sludge, cleans parts, diminishes soot build-up, and reduces rust.
- Fuel oil treatments provide many benefits for homeowners. Over time, build-up from carbon, water, and other impurities is nearly inevitable for home fuel tanks. Carbon build-up in the tank’s nozzle decreases its heating efficiency. Using Super Heat regularly prevents carbon from clogging up nozzles.
- Water commonly finds its way into fuel tanks as well. When untreated, this can result in rust. Super Heat will prevent rust from building up, which creates sludge and causes many issues for the tank’s filtration system.
- For homes located in areas with harsh winters, jelling is bound to happen. Apply Super Heat to prevent fuel from crystallizing to clog and damage the tank in temperatures below freezing.
- Use Super Heat regularly to help eliminate all problems relating to cold weather, combustion efficiency, and carbon build-up with just one product. Apply 8 oz. with each refill of 275 gallons of fuel.