When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Thanks for your support!
Westinghouse WGen7500 Generator
The Westinghouse WGen7500 is a robust and sturdy portable generator designed for both home and outdoor use. It is among the most dependable and efficient options and provides consistent power output.
- Perfect as a backup power source at home or a dependable source of portable power
- 7,500 running watts, 9,500 peak watts
- Runs for up to 11 hours on a 6.6 gal. fuel tank with built-in fuel gauge
- Powered by a high performance 420cc 4-Stroke OHV Westinghouse Engine constructed with a durable cast iron sleeve
- Push-Button Electric Start pairs with remote start key fob and is backed by emergency recoil start
- Weighing 196 lb. with as low as 72 dBA operating volume
- (2) GFCI 5-20R household duplex outlets and (1) Transfer Switch Ready L14-30R 120/240-Volt twist-lock receptacle with rubber outlet covers
- VFT display gives you real time updates with the voltage output, frequency, and lifetime hours
- Safe and convenient with automatic low oil shutdown, automatic voltage regulation, and overload protection
- All Westinghouse portable generators are functionally tested in the factory and may contain minimum residual oil and/or fuel odor