The Disaster Deep Dive
Sorry to say, but climate change is accelerating extreme weather events. Learn what to do to prepare for specific situations and what actions will help keep you safe when it all kicks off.
- Digital download prints at 8.5″x11″
- Become an expert in specific disasters
- Print just the chapters that are most relevant to your area
Digital file will be emailed to you in early December.
If you’re like most people, you know you’re supposed to do a bunch of things when there’s a disaster… but you’re fuzzy on the details. Fuzz no more! Read up on the specifics of each disaster that could affect your region, and plan accordingly.
Each chapter lists best practices for preparing for and reacting to the disaster, including drill recommendations for events that benefit from a quick response. Knowledge is power! It’s your first line of defense during any emergency, and this book will make sure you’re in the know.
What it contains:
- Useful info about the most common disasters, and a few rarer ones
- Guides for fully preparing for specific disasters
- Guides and templates to help you create drills for specific disasters
Why you need it:
- Your location and other variables determine your disaster risk; you’re more at risk for some disasters than others
- Each chapter gives you a clearer view of how preparing for and reacting to each disaster will work for your family
How we make it easy:
- Your drills need to be customized for your household, but a general list of rules makes making them a lot easier
- You can’t do a task until you can formulate a task; we’ve formulated a pretty comprehensive list of tasks for you to choose from
About our products
Our team went all the way down the preparedness rabbit hole (so you don’t have to) and broke the best practices into easy-to-digest chunks.
Created with Love
We want you to handle challenging times with grace & peace. Our tools plan for the emotional challenges that may lie ahead.
Wrapped in Style
If we have to prepare, let’s do it with flair. Our team of designers and illustrators have created sexy, artful tools to ease the path.
Laugh Along the Way
We’ve injected corny jokes into every nook and cranny, so you can giggle your way to resilience. Commence the eye rolling!
We have created physical products because digital records only work if you have power. A good disaster plan is a printed disaster plan.
Our signature bundle features a family-sized helping of our iconic disaster swag.
You’ll get our Disaster Playbook, two copies of our I Will Thrive Manual, 10 Emergency Buddies, two Grab & Go Checklists, two Important Papers Packs, our Disaster Deep Dive e-book, the essential Master of Disaster digital form, a Sharpie, and a bonus sticker sheet!
Orders will ship in early December.